My name is Bartosz Czekala.
I’m on the mission to start the learning revolution (or at least the rebellion of decent size!) concerning the way we learn. But what’s even more important – I’m here to help YOU to learn more effectively.
If you’ve ever wanted:
- communicate with foreigners with ease and fluency in a language of your choice
- get ahead at work with a kick-ass memory
- finally remember people’s names and stop feeling embarrassed at parties
- remember facts about anyone and create instant rapport with them
- study effortlessly and ace your exams
- master any field of knowledge (doesn’t matter how quirky)
- impress your friends and get noticed in an ocean of look-alike
You’ve come to the right place. On this you can find information about:
- creating systems to facilitate learning
- mastering languages
- connection between memory and creativity
- different ways to acquire new skills
- integrative and associative learning
- effective ways to maintain your knowledge
- my learning experiments
Most of us have had many bad experiences connected with learning which left us scarred and traumatized.
I get it, I’ve been there. The thing is that you can’t escape learning – not in the new economy where innovation, skill development, and learning are the only means to achieve success.
What I want to show you is that learning can be fun and something magical.
A bit about me
I graduated from Computer Science and Econometrics and did my postgraduate studies in Legal Translation. After studies, I worked in a company dealing with industrial automation while teaching languages, statistics, and mnemonics.
After that I taught myself Swedish (at home) in 4 months without talking to anyone, to land a job in one of the top ten corporations in the world. Currently, I speak 9 languages including my native one.
Polish – native
English – C2+ (specialization in business, medicine and legal translations)
German – C1/C2
Swedish – C1/C2
Esperanto – B2/C1
Russian – C1
Spanish – B2
French – B1
Czech – B2/C1
But that’s not interesting. What is? I’ve made probably every possible mistake regarding learning. I had self-doubts, a lot of them actually. Hell, I still have! I felt lost, didn’t know where to start.
Somehow, in the course of years due to my persistence and experimenting, I devised my own ways to learn which time and time again proved to be very effective.
I believe that discovering the hidden treasures of our minds is perfectly possible. If you, on the other hand, believe that you must have some special talents to learn, some mythical “learning gene” or innate genius. Or that there’s something mystical going on about rapid learning and that the people who claim to learn quickly are frauds.
Please leave. I can’t help you.
There are no silver bullets. You better be prepared to work hard. And if you choose to do so, if you choose to embark on that journey, drop me an e-mail. Maybe I’ll be able to help you. Maybe we can struggle and stumble together.