Azerbaijani language resources – Language Links Database
Azerbaijani (/ˌæzərbaɪˈdʒɑːni/) or Azeri (/æˈzɛəri, ɑː-, ə-/), also referred to as Azeri Turkic or Azeri Turkish, is a Turkic language spoken primarily by the Azerbaijani people, who live mainly in the Republic of Azerbaijan (former Soviet) where the North Azerbaijani variety is spoken and in Iranian region of Azerbaijan where the South Azerbaijani variety is spoken. Although there is a very high degree of mutual intelligibility between both forms of Azerbaijani, there are some significant differences in phonology, lexicon, morphology, syntax and sources of loanwords.
Native speakers: 23 million (2018)
Albanian Grammar and Pronunciation
- mylanguages.org - free courses below about adjectives, adverbs, articles, gender (feminine, masculine…), negation, nouns, numbers, phrases, plural, prepositions, pronouns, questions, verbs, vocabulary, excercises… to help you with your Azerbaijani grammar
- omniglot.com - Albanian alphabet
- learn101.org - All the lessons contain audio and are all offered for free. We will learn the alphabet together. We will also review some simple grammar rules, practice common phrases, and we will have fun memorizing many important vocabulary lists, and everything else that you see below.”
- Wikibooks - alphabet and vocabulary
Azerbaijani Reading Materials
- mylanguages.org - If you're trying to practice your Azerbaijani Reading then the page below should help. You will be able to sharpen your comprehension and understanding of the sample text below, which is called əl-Fatihə from the Qur'an in Azeri, . The first section is in Azerbaijani and the second part is in English
liberalarts.utexas.edu - Essentials of Azerbaijani: An Introductory Course in Pdf
- azernews.az - Azerbaijan's weekly newspaper in English-language. The newspaper covering latest news on politics, entertainment, sports, history, education, and more.
- 525.az - Featuring latest news, politics, culture, economics, sports, and more
Azerbaijani Listening and Video Resources
YouTube - YT Channel about Grammar, Vocabulary and Dialouges YouTube - YT Channel about Azerbaijani liveonlineradio.net liveonlineradio.net